Prior to the session please remember to:
- Introduce yourself;
- Introduce each speaker, noting paper number and presentation title as indicated in the Final Program and Abstract book; and
- Remind audience that audio recording devices, cameras (including camera phones), and video cameras (including video phones) are prohibited in the session room.
During the session please:
- Notify room monitor immediately of AV equipment problems;
- Encourage audience to take center seats, particularly when room is at capacity;
- Assure no disturbances; and
- Keep the session on schedule. Each Highlighted Oral Abstract presenter will have 13 minutes to present followed by 2 minutes for Q&A.